Chocolate and peanut butter. Together. They make me so happy. The only way it could possibly be any better was if there were pretzels in it. Yum yum YUMMY!
Ask and you shall receive! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com:
(I’m not too sure about the raisins, but we can’t all be perfect, can we?)
Sticks and Stones Candy Bark
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Minutes
Ready In: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
“From the kitchen of Nestle, a butterscotch chocolate and peanut butter confection with pretzels and chocolate covered raisins.”
1 (11 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
1 1/2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups thin pretzel sticks
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 (10 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins
1. BUTTER a 9×13 inch glass baking dish.
2. MICROWAVE 1 1/3 cups butterscotch morsels, semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100 percent) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
3. ADD pretzels, peanuts and chocolate covered raisins; stir well to coat. Spread into prepared baking dish.
4. PLACE remaining butterscotch morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70 percent) power for 30 seconds; knead bag to mix. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over candy.
5. REFRIGERATE for 1 hour or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.