Tonight at 6pm we have our monthly Junior Friends meeting. If you were interested in joining us, you can find more information at our wiki.
Here’s our agenda:
1. Volunteering for the holidays – creating gift baskets for kids
2. Making holiday bookmarks
3. Read-A-Thon for the Teen Book Festival at Chili. Get out your calendars! What month, date and time would you like to have it? Once decided, I’ll put out posters so that others can join us. We’ll do it for four hours. Just like a walk-a-thon, you’ll ask for donations for each hour that you read.
4. I should start hearing about volunteering possibilities for the TBF in late December early January, let me know if you are interested.
5. Talk about future programs: felt jewelry or other jewelry programs, movies, etc.
6. Talk about creating a promotional video or find other ways to advertise the library.
7. Check out catalogs for book ordering.